Monday, November 22, 2010

Ride that Pony!

On Saturday we took Milissa to Texas Roadhouse for her 21st Bday    :)

We had a blast and ate some yummy grub! MMM.

Milissa got to ride a saddle..YEEHAW!

Besides that this weekend was a relaxing weekend..watched movies with Eric & Ry. 
We watched:
and:
On Saturday, my mom & I went to a bunch of yard sales...I got a Christmas tree for TEN BUCKS.! yippee..I can't wait for Christmas!! On Sunday, we went to my Mom's for dinner, we ate chicken & dumplings..one of my favorite meals..reminds me of home. Here's some pics of the Birthday:






1 comment:

  1. Your to funny, there is some great pics of all my kids and grandbabies on here, but, wow to be 21 again, hmmmmm I don't know if I would change a thing, well maybe a few things but, not much.

    ReplyDelete