Tuesday, December 7, 2010

my mind is like a chicken...with its head cut off

 
 
Baby ear infection. give/force baby medicine. feed baby bottle. clean house (maybe today..probably wont actually get done til next Saturday) take dog out. Oh shoot! Did I pre-certify his surgery? Better check on that. smiles from Rylee make it better then..think, Erics surgery tomorrow..really nervous. hold back tears. figure out the best plans for Rylee this week. change diaper. baby crying. where's her binky? start the truck. running late. WHERE'S THAT BINKY? get baby downstairs.UGH! forgot to brush teeth. brush teeth. PHEW. back downstairs. get in car. drop baby off at babysitter. give kisses, love you Ry. wishing I could be with you all day. whens payday? talk to mom. moms fridge is broken. wish I could help. wai...ting for hospital to call to let me know when Erics surgery is. let everyone know. my morning....
 Thank you to the lady that bought me a Mountain Dew this morning..the little things that people do..I dont think that she knew how much it meant that she took time to think about how I felt..it made me cry. (I'm a boob)
 
If I seem a little crazy & off today...it because well....I am. ♥
 

No comments:

Post a Comment