Monday, February 14, 2011

happy valentines day honey!

just a look at our lives...in the past couple years

of course this side of us... 
marrying my best friend


  becoming a daddy & mommy                              



wow, looking through all my pictures is so fun. It's exciting to see how much we have changed! 

 eric & karli
boyfriend & girlfriend
fiance'
husband & wife
mommy & daddy

what a big change in just 2 1/2 years. 
I say this all the time but, I am so incredibly lucky to have the husband that I do, so lucky that I always have him to lean on. To enjoy the good times. laugh at our inside jokes. have snot rocket & ice cream fights in the middle of parking lots. get our truck stuck in the mountain & have life flight out looking for us. 
he is my burnt dinner eater. my late night talks. my snorer that keeps me up at night. my hard working hot construction worker. my reliable. my mr-fix it. my kiss & tickle whenever i want. or just to turn the washing machine on when he's in the shower for not talking to me long enough on the phone. to enjoy our family together..better yet add to our family & make our own traditions to do for years&years to come. to raise a family with.
  someone to work hard with to make our lives WHAT WE WANT
to make the best of our family. 
he is WHAT I WANT
 ..forever. 
he is my everything. 
my baby daddy..best baby daddy ever.
my funny laugher.
  my husband.
my lover.
my other half. 
my everything i could possibly ask for.
my thing I thank God for everyday.
my man. 
my VALENTINE

i love you eric, you think it's bad now...wait til I'm old & senile...wrinkly..& your stuck sitting in a rocking chair on our front porch when we're old. <3 me




No comments:

Post a Comment