Tuesday, May 3, 2011

8 months??! Where has the time gone?

"Ma-ma does everything for the baby, who responds by saying Da-da first"  ~Mignon McLaughlin                                                                
                                        





Driving home from work yesterday in my slobber covered sunglasses listening to the goo-goos & ga-gas from Little Lady in the back seat I thought about how lucky we are to have been so blessed with such a happy little girl...
                               I wouldn't change my life for.. anything. not for anything

 Rylee is almost 8 months now! Is that crazy to think or what?! 
       Where has time gone?
        Didn't I just find out that I was pregnant? 
        Didn't I just have my baby?
       Where has the 8 pound baby gone?!
          (cause she sure isn't that anymore)

Life changes so quickly. She is growing so fast & she has a personality to show it!

8 Things We Love About Our Rylee
1- She is starting to laugh when you do something funny, instead of having to tickle her. 
2-That she is sooo close to crawling but, can't figure out how to get her little leg out of under her, darn it!
3-She thinks the world is her jungle jim, she pulls herself up on every single thing. aah!
4- How she absolutely adores her daddy, especially when he dances with her.

5-When she takes a bath she thinks everyone else needs to too! (SPLASH!)
6-That whenever I take a drink she gets upset & thinks she needs it too. 
7-She is starting to get such a personality, she knows what she wants & when she wants it. She is so much fun to play with now..she is really starting to interact with us.
8-The smile on her face (&mine) at about 5:20 monday-friday when I pick her up from daycare. I miss her so much during the day & someday..someday I will be able to be home with her.

Love you Buggy <3

p.s. please don't grow up too fast..please


No comments:

Post a Comment