Tuesday, May 17, 2011

a better me...

I have decided that I need to be a better me. I have things I would like to do & goals that I would like to achieve...I am pretty much being a slacker.hmph. So here's to being a better me. well besides the weight thing, that can wait 'til next week. (this mountain dew tastes too good for me to start eating healthier!)

-1-
no more buns
now that my hair is long enough to pull in a ponytail I have this 'get up late & pull my hair up' type of mentality lately. I want to start doing my hair more..I bet Eric gets sick of seeing it the same way every day.

-2-
doing laundrytomorrow
my arch enemy. the scum between my toes. I HATE HATE HATE laundry. I have such a hard time getting myself to do it. I've said over & over again that I will do it as it comes..say...every day? every other day? nope! still...there.. in my laundry room sits a pile of clothes that will pile until there is no more clothes left to wear. I will then take a WHOLE day to wash & fold laundry ugh. I need to better myself.


-3-
here pig..pig..pig
ah! scary! (well atleast that's what I say when looking at myself in the mirror) I seriously..need to lose my weight..fat....Tina the talking tummy..baby weight from 9 months ago..need I say more. I feel, um...yucky about myself. I hate the feeling when your pants won't button up. your legs unnattractively rub together while walking. going into a store & not being able to find a size that fits. or jumping & thinking..ew..that part of my body is UNDOUBTEDLY not supposed to wiggle, shake, move, or look like a raging ocean wave. I know. I know. This is my own fault. I have overindulged into my love for Butterfingers, muffins & Mountain Dew & pretty much anything that can fit into this sweet mouth of mine.


But, that is definitely not a good excuse. PLAIN & SIMPLE. I need to eat better. I should not have pure Mountain Dew running through my blood lines & salt is not my best friend. I need to realize..Karli, salads are good too. Water is good also. I know that I will feel better once I lose the twenty surplus pounds that is on my body. So why don't I do it? I don't know. I will...next week

Dang it Karli! Not next week! Now! ugh.. okay. tomorrow. I will start on my trek to find the long lost body that I used to have.

-4-
oh my heck! how cute!
crafts looks so fun! I have found so much cute stuff to do & never sit down & do it. I am going to do it. I will do it. I have found this cute idea for wall art that I really want to do. I just haven't. Also, some cute baby leg warmers. Unfortunately, I haven't had the time. I also want to start really decking the house out for holidays. But am too busy. No more too busies, no time or just havents. I want to be a crafty person. I enjoy it but, just haven't got to the enjoying part yet. 

4 things..that's all for know folks. I know there is a lot more that I need/want to fix about myself to better myself but, that will come later. More family time with our extended family, date nights, being a better wife, or our new life adventure..that is still in the making (sneak peak: we dream of California) will post more once it is more official. 

Wish me luck..

<3 The Future Salad Eater

1 comment:

  1. I completely know how you feel... I ripped a hole in a pair of jeans and all I could think of was that "I'm so fat I ripped my jeans." Yeah you could say that was/is depressing. I need to do most of those things to better myself too. I stay at home and I have a problem with laundry.
    We could start doing more stuff together to help each other out! :)

    ReplyDelete