Monday, January 9, 2012

Not so good blogger :(

I wish I could just do good at blogging but, ever since I went from working in an office to doing daycare at home, it just doesn't happen. I just installed an app on my phone for Blogger so, hopefully I can stay on top of it!

   Rylee is now 17 MONTHS! Can you believe it?! We sure can't! The time has FLEW by so fast but, has been the absolutely best year and 5 months of my life. Our daughter is the most beautiful, even-tempered, happy, well mannered child ever. She doesn't cry over rarely anything but, hates when Daddy leaves for work. She plays well with other kids besides the occasional sharing issues. She says Daddy, Mommy, Grandma, Grandpa, Papa, Rylee, please, thank you, up, down, doggie, Lucy, some of her friend names, cookie, cracker, and a bunch other words..so fun! She even says poo-poo when she does! My next goal is potty training her in the next couple months as she seems almost ready! She is everything I could of ever asked for..ever..best thing is...

SHE'S GONNA BE A BIG SISTER!!

Yep! That's right Burns baby #2 is cookin' in the oven!  I go this Wednesday to get an ultrasound to find out my estimated due date/how far along I am!! According to our calculations, we are due on or a couple days to a week after Rylee's 2nd birthday! Great! 2 birthdays within a week of each other...what were we thinking??! LOL totally kidding..we are SO SO SO super excited about the new (hopefully BOY) addition to our family & hope it's as easy of a ride as our first!

There's a little update. Hope you enjoyed!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment